Tuesday 24th April 7:15pm at Whelehans Wines
To celebrate Spanish Wine Week, we are delighted to have the esteemed Tomás Clancy, The Sunday Business Post and Newstalk Wine Expert, joining us for a very special W Club Wine Tasting.
Kicking off with a glass of Cava, Tomás will guide you through a carefully curated selection of exciting wines from Rias Baixas, Bierzo, Rioja & Ribera del Duero.
The wines will be accompanied by delicious meats & cheeses selected by Chef Nick and his team.
We will also be offering a special W Club Discount on all wines featured on the evening.
As numbers are limited, places will be booked on a first come basis. To book your place, please email email@example.com drop by the Wine Store. We would be delighted for you to bring your friends along, by all means spread the word! We would, however, ask if you could please let us know in advance so we can make sure you are seated together on the night.
Date: Tuesday 24th April 2018
Venue: Whelehans Wines
Time: 7:15pm – 9:15pm (starts at 7:15pm sharp)
Cost: €25 per person payable at the door.
We look forward to welcoming you!
We have shipped in some of the most exciting wines we have tasted so far just in time for Easter.
Whether you are a fan of classic Bordeaux, top quality Italian, rich Riojas or mouth watering Marlborough, you will be thrilled with our latest exclusive wines.
Here are some of our Easter suggestions, all shipped by us, directly from the vineyard;
- Bouvet Crémant de Loire Brut Vintage 2013 €19.95
- Bénard Pitois Champagne €33.95
- Phebus Chardonnay 2016 €9.95
- Joseph Drouhin Pouilly Vinzelles 2015 €19.95
- Sliding Hill Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016 €16.95
- Borgo dei Passeri Muller Thurgau 2016 €19.95
- Rula Albariño 2016 €14.95
- Il Feuduccio Fonte Venna Pecorino 2017 €12.95
- Château Darzac Bordeaux Supérieur Réserve 2015 €12.95
- Beauchene Côtes du Rhône Grande 2017 €14.95
- Valserrano Rioja Crianza 2014 €16.95
- Borgo dei Passeri Paradis Pinot Nero €19.95
- Fabre Montmayou Gran Reservado Malbec 2014 €19.95
- Il Feuduccio Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 2014 €14.95
- Château Cambon la Pelouse 2012 €29.95
- Château Fourcas Hosten Grand Vin de Bordeaux 2015 €33.00
- L’Expression de Pauillac 2014 €35.95
Do drop by for some Easter treats and perhaps stay for a glass of wine and a bite to eat as Chef
Nick serves up mouth watering specials..
We look forward to welcoming you…
Easter Opening Hours as follows;
Thursday 29th March 10am – 11pm
Friday 30th March 10am – 11pm
Saturday 31st March 10am – 11pm
Easter Sunday 1st April CLOSED
Monday 2nd April 12pm – 6pm
David, Martina and Gavin are busy this Bank Holiday Monday, at Prowein, discovering delicious new wines for you to enjoy this Easter..
Drop by for a glass of wine and some comfort food this Snowy Sunday afternoon.
We look forward to welcoming you.
We’re delighted to be shortlisted for Best Wine Experience, Dublin in the 2018 Restaurant Awards.
We will be offering a Special Mothers Day Lunch Menu this Sunday March 11th
Mothers Day Menu 2018
In the meantime do drop down to the Wine Store for some truly indulgent Mother’s Day gifts, perhaps some Bouvet Crémant de Loire Rosé with a box of our delicious Zaiere Artisan chocolates by Award winning Chocolatier Leigh Kelly, Co. Wexford
We look forward to welcoming you
Just an update to say due to the adverse weather conditions we’re currently closed until Sunday, We apologise for the continuing inconvenience.
Closed 01/03 – 03/03